Are you ready for an extra challenge? Then join a competition and climb the rankings while you play RRRummy online. Are you a good enough RRRummy player to become number one?
As a competition member, you'll compete with other players while you play online games with other people. Competitions have regular rounds, and if you are the winner of a round, you'll get a star next to your name.
RRRummy competitions are set up by enthousiastic players. Some competitions are public, meaning that everybody can join. Other competitions are private, and you need a password to join.
Join a competition now!
It takes just a few steps to start playing in a competition:
- Competitions are only open for full members of this site. You should log in or sign up first.
- Go to the Competitions list.
- Click a competition name, and you'll see a Join button.
Scoring, ranking, and stars
- Only public online games with other people will ever count.
- You select the competition to play in before you add or join an online table.
- Some competitions may impose extra limitations on the players at a table, or the game played, in order for the game to count.
- The winner of a game wins the total face value of all cards in the hands of their opponents.
- A loser of a game loses the total face value of all cards in their hand.
- In some competitions, if you leave the table during a game, or if you don't play so that you are removed by another player, you may lose the total face value in your hand.
- Your points won and lost are kept in a running total.
- You are ranked based on your total score, or on the avarage score in your games, depending on the competition rules.
- Some competitions may set a minimum number of games to be played before you are ranked.
- In some competitions, you are not ranked if you join too shortly before the end of a round. Your games will then start counting in the next round.
- At the end of each round, the top players are awarded, and all scores are reset to zero for the next round.
Awards are given as follows:
If you are at #1, you get a golden star.
If you are at #2, you get a silver star.
If you are amongst the best players starting at #3, you get a green star. The number of players that get a green star depends on the competition rules, for example: the top 10% players get a star.
If you are at the lowest rank but still have a positive score, and you don't have any other awards yet, you get a flower as a consolation prize.
- Any star you win will replace your lower awards. For example: if you win a silver star, it replaces all green stars or any flower that you might have, but you'll keep all your golden and silver stars.
- Ten stars of a kind are replaced automatically by one star of next higher kind. For example: if you win your tenth green star, they are all replaced by a new silver star.
The above rules may be changed at any time without notice. You can always find the current rules on this page.