Quick start guide
Playing the game
- In menu
Then click on any of the listed tables A table in RRRummy is a combination of game rules, a number of players, and optionally a time limit.
RRRummy keeps a list of favorite tables, so you can easily play your favorite games against the number of players you like. You can add, delete or sort your favorite tables. , e.g. Easy Rummy.
, click .
- When it's your turn, play cards (or tiles) from your hand onto the table according to the game rules. You play a card by dragging it to its destination.
- You may add cards to cards already on the table, and you may rearrange cards that are already on the table.
- To end your turn, click anywhere in the stock area (on the right). (*)
Basic game rules
- You play your cards (or tiles) to form runs or sets.
- A run is formed by 3 or more cards of the same color (suit) and ascending values, like 456 .
- A set is formed by 3 or 4 cards of the same value in different colors (suits), like 444 .
- Jokers are wildcards that can be used in place of any other valid card. In many games, special restrictions apply. (*)
- In your first move, you must play new runs or sets from your hand with a total value of 30 or more. (*)
(*) This may vary from game to game. See each game's game rule summary.